Located in the sanctuary at FBCG’s East Campus (2300 South St.), the congregation is led in musical worship by the pipe organ, Sanctuary Choir, and orchestra. This service celebrates the greatness of God through traditional hymns and classic worship songs.
* Our service times adjust in the summer months. See worship services »
Built in 1933 for Northwestern University’s George R. Thorne Hall, the Kimball Pipe Organ, Opus K.P.O. 7113 was moved to the East Campus sanctuary in 1981. This historic four-manual, forty six rank pipe organ fills the sanctuary with an impressive sound that rivals most modern instruments.
Singing many styles of music, this non-auditional choral group is an integral part of our traditional worship services. Rehearsals are Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the East Campus sanctuary. To find out more information, contact Dee Compton at firstname.lastname@example.org, Coordinator of Traditional Worship.