IMPACT is a campaign to strategically expand and multiply our gospel impact through neighborhood churches
What does it mean to be a Neighborhood Church? God has placed us and our church in this part of His world for a purpose – to make an impact with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
We believe that God is leading us to become a family of neighborhood churches committed to transforming lives and impacting the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ. This is a movement of loving, serving, and reaching neighbors for Christ.
In many ways, God has already been preparing us for this shift. We have grown from one church with one service to two campuses with six services in four different venues. We now have merged with a third campus in Mill Creek which will have its grand re-opening in Fall 2017.
The fundraising goal of this campaign is $6.2 million. This is how the funds will be allocated:
$2.4 million for Mill Creek Campus
300-seat sanctuary, lobby, and children’s space
$2.8 million for West Campus
Worship Center, nursery space, and roof repairs
$500 thousand for Debt Repayment
Mill Creek Campus mortgage
$400 thousand for Design & Engineering
$100 thousand for East Campus Renovations
Shepherd’s Heart expansion
How Can I Give?
We are asking all our FBCG family to prayerfully consider how you can make an impact.
We are asking you to pray, engage, and give.
To make a contribution toward our fundraising goal, there are several options:
- Place an envelope in the weekly offering plate with a notation for “Neighborhood Impact.”
- Give online as either a one-time contribution or set up recurring contributions.
See online giving.
Be sure to select “Neighborhood Impact.”
- Stop by the church office to drop off your contribution. See our hours of operation for each campus.
As of February 6th, 2017:
- Design for worship center, lobby, and nursery/toddler still in process
- More demo to existing building done
- Contractors have been working on underground utilities
- Contactors have started framing the 2 new preschool rooms