Be equipped to live out your faith in these Sunday classes.
Adult Learning Communities exist to provide an avenue for spiritual growth in the context of community.
Every Sunday, groups of people gather together before or during one of the service hours to study God’s Word in a small to mid-sized group context and to connect in community. We offer classes based on life-stage along with intergenerational classes. These groups meet for one hour and offer a time of prayer, fellowship, teaching, and discussion. Teachers rotate classes and present on topics relevant to living out our faith in the twenty-first century. This may include studying a book of the Bible and applying it to our lives, or exploring what the Bible has to say about a particular topic.
For more information, contact Laura Tarro at email@example.com or 630.232.7068.
Below you will find the details of each Adult Learning Community we offer.
For more information, click on the date you are interested in.
- Sunday 09.04.201610:45 AMBuilt to Last – No Class (Labor Day weekend)
- Sunday 09.11.201610:45 AMBuilt to Last Class – Philemon
- Sunday 09.18.201610:45 AMBuilt to Last Class – Philemon
- Sunday 09.18.20166:00 PMDr. John Walton – How to Understand the Old Testament – Part 1
- Sunday 09.25.201610:45 AMBuilt to Last Class – Global Partner
- Sunday 09.25.20166:00 PMDr. John Walton – How to Understand the Old Testament – Part 2
Times, Locations, and Demographic
Note: Our ALCs will be taking a summer break for the first three weekends in August (except for Seekers).
For couples with young families
10:45 AM in West Campus Room 103
For all ages and stages
8:00 AM in West Campus, Room 103
For parents of students in junior high, high school, or college
11:00AM in East Campus Chapel
For singles and couples who are empty nesters
8:45 AM in the East Campus Chapel