Enjoy Bible study, discussion, and connection
Registration is now open
Women’s Bible Study is for women of all ages and focuses on scriptural teaching and principles with a strong emphasis for daily living. Study guides, small groups discussion, and lectures are typically provided in each of our four areas of study. Regardless of your faith background, we look forward to having you join us!
If you know which study you’d like to join, you can click here to register. If you would like to learn more about each study, select one of the links below.
News & Featured Events
Tuesdays 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
For anyone who is new to Christianity and wants to learn more.
Tuesdays 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Wednesdays 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
For any Bible study background. This fall’s study is Navigating Friendships.
For more information, click on the study and date you are interested in.
- Tuesday 09.13.20169:00 AMWomen’s Bible Study–Intermediate
- Tuesday 09.13.20169:00 AMWomen’s Bible Study – Christianity Explored
- Tuesday 09.13.20169:00 AMWomen’s Bible Study – General Study
- Tuesday 09.13.20169:00 AMWomen’s Bible Study–In-Depth Study
- Wednesday 09.14.20166:30 PMWomen’s Bible Study – General Study
- Wednesday 09.14.20166:30 PMWomen’s Bible Study – In-Depth Study
Fall Session: September 13/14 – November 29/30
Winter Session: January 10/11 – February 21/22
Spring Session: February 28/March 1 – April 25/26
Tuesdays 9:00 – 11:00 A.M.
Wednesdays 6:30 – 8:00 P.M.
Tuesday morning: Fall $10
Wednesday evening: Fall $5
Supplements child care fees and scholarships
Childcare is offered only on Tuesday mornings
1 child: Fall $20
2 or more children: Fall $25