The final building plans for the East and West Campuses have been approved. Following is an overview of the major enhancements that will be made to each campus and a preview of what they will look like when complete.
East Campus Highlights
- Enhance the Sanctuary
- Expand the lobby on main level to enlarge the welcome area and add a library
- Construct a covered drop-off area
- Create enlarged space for children’s programs and a nursery on the lower level
- Relocate the Food Pantry on lower level for easy access
- Improve classrooms and meeting space on the lower level
- Consolidate staff office space on the lower level
The East Campus phase will be completed by September.
West Campus Phase 1 Highlights
- Expand the main level of the building to the north
- Add space for the Masterpiece Ministry for children with special needs on the first floor and lower level
- Add classroom and meeting space on the first floor and lower level
- Remodel the lower level to enhance the large group meeting room and breakout space for children’s ministries
West Campus Phase 1 will be completed by November.
West Campus Phase 2 Highlights
- Expand the main level of the building to the south
- Add a flexible, 300-seat venue
- Enhance the lobby and welcome areas
- Relocate, enlarge and improve security for the nursery
- Add office space
West Campus Phase 2 is planned to start in 2015/2016.